3 days ago
MultiVNC is a cross-platform Multicast-enabled VNC viewer based on LibVNCClient. The desktop version uses wxWidgets and runs on Unix, Mac OS X and Windows. There also is an Android version.
Search similar apps
GNU General Public License v3.0
MultiVNC is an open-source VNC viewer that aims to be easy to use and fast. It includes the following features:
* Support for most VNC encodings including Tight.
* TLS support, i.e. AnonTLS and VeNCrypt.
* Support for SSH-Tunnelling with password- and privkey-based authentication.
* UltraVNC Repeater support.
* Discovery of VNC servers advertising themselves via ZeroConf.
* Bookmarking of connections.
* Import and export of saved connections.
* Virtual mouse button controls with haptic feedback.
* Two-finger swipe gesture recognition.
* A super fast touchpad mode for local use.
* Hardware-accelerated OpenGL drawing and zooming.
* Supports server framebuffer resize.
* Copy&paste to and from Android.
VNC server app for Android that does not require root privileges.
22 hours ago